Saturday, September 15, 2012

Craft Fair Newbie

Last December of last year, I joined my very first Craft Fair at Massabessic High School. It was my "baptism of fire" so to speak.

Though I was new, I kinda found everything so familiar since I saw familiar faces. Mostly kids and parents from the school I work for.



 
 
 I got all my handmade knick-knacks on display and I think the visual merchandising I did was gorgeous.
 
 And though I didn't really make a lot, it was okay.There will always be a next time.
The experience is priceless, though exhausting. But then, I know this will not be the last time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ruthi I have been thinking about you off and and on for weeks especially since I have fallen back in love with being crafty...I kept thinking I have got to pin your crafts on my board. They are so cool and easily one of the coolest things I have seen while visiting online sites!!Finally I have dropped off my grand and am home alone - really; whew, so I can visit and pin you, then back to my t-shirt dresses. Enjoy, hugs and blessings!!! BTW - I miss my grand already, but can't craft or go online around her. lol

Pin It button on image hover