Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Acton Fair

The Acton Craft Fair was a couple of weeks ago and it's only now that I found the chance to write about it. Sorry about that. I was caught up with lots of things. Promise. Anyway, here are the photos of my crafts' display.
 Setting up the items was not as hard as the first fair I joined. Maybe because I have a friend who helped me put them up.



 I still used some of the stuff I just for the display and added some new ones like these green votive candle holder which I also use for my catering stint. wink* Don't worry I washed them really good when using them for food.
 Don't you like my "sticking out butts" bookmarks?
 The mini shell trays are from my neighbor's yard sale which I bought for $1.
 This is the first time I used this headless bodice to display my necklaces. It's a Christmas present from MIL years ago.
 I also used some of the old labels and cards I printed out when I started doing this stuff.
 I love how my stud earrings are standing up because of the cards.
 I used this cake stand to display my BFF Necklaces and rings.
 These are the yummy bracelets.
 My Brand Name!
 My phone accessories.




 These are Deco Den round boxes which can be used as containers for tiny things. I use them as jewelry boxes for my jewelries.

 That lemon hair clips were bought by the girl who sells lemonade at the Fair.



 More of my bookmarks.
I'm not gonna lie... I didn't make a lot of sale but the experience did not discourage me from doing more craft fairs in the future since I enjoyed it and I still have lots of stuff to sell. So watch out for more Craft Fairs.



   

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover