Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Website Re-revamping

So I am on fire right now. Yesterday, I tweaked my website to update it and to complement the new label for the craft pieces. And I was able to blog about it too. And last night I was able to finish my new collection pieces... The Day of the Dead. Baked them. Glazed them. And photographed them.
The Day of the Dead Collection


Today, I tweaked my website again and decided to use white background instead of the purple one which I think will really complement the product labels instead of the business card. And I also decided to put my "signature" in my post to make it more personal.

Unknown to many, I am a self-taught website designer too. Well, it sounds very professional. But don't get me wrong. I don't have a degree in website designing, I just learned everything I know from googling and from thousand of hours watching "You Tube". But at one point, I was hired to design a website template for a blogger and made $50 out of it. So I was thinking I can cash on it again. Why not? RUTHIlitious Designs, anyway? I just need to refresh my acquired skill and watch more You Tube. Well, unless everyone in the planet is willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a website template, I am the cheapest one you can find on the face of the planet. wink*

So what do you think of my - post signature? Do you like it?


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover