Monday, August 10, 2015

Ruthilicious Designs

After more than a couple of years of hiatus, I am back into crafting. A lot of things happened in the past couple of years and I just got side-tracked. As a result, my crafting took a backseat. But now that I was able to get organized and get things straightened up I am so happy to re-introduce the fruit of my creative passion.
My old Business Card
My New Business Card

For a starter, I would like to introduce my new logo. Instead of just calling it "It's A Craft" I added the words RUTHILICIOUS DESIGNS. This is in preparation for merging my other creative endeavors that I am involved in.
This is the new Website Face of It's A Craft

I started Digital designing for website, product logos, business cards, event invites, and other digital layouts so I thought it would be great to just add it up with my craft.
Checking my items on hand.
 Items waiting to be assembled.
More items in queue.

Though as of now, I am just continuing the handcrafted items left undone and preparing for the some Craft Fairs that I am eyeing to join in, no major activities are happening except a lot of product photo shoots and website revamping.

As of now, I am taking my time since it's still summer vacation. I just want to take advantage of our gorgeous weather because in a couple of months it will be cold again and will not be able to do a lot of my outdoor activities.

So there you go Folks. I will post more updates on my products. And if you find them interesting don't hesitate to contact me.  And yes, don't forget to LIKE It's A Craft in Facebook

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover